View Single Post
Old 10-02-2022, 11:41 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

frizzen is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Ice Cream Concession trailer

Thanks jerry! i think it's a whole lot of fun trying to come up with different ideas to have on the courses. (Atleast i found this thing before a Wienermobile)

It needed a much better draw bar so i could actually mount a hitch coupler. I ran some old brazing rod through a die, munched part of those threads with pliers, drilled some holes in the existing tongue, and soldered a brass nut onto the threaded rod. Filled the tongue with JB Weld, making sure to get the threads packed and work out air bubbles. Threaded on a rod-end, and ran something through the nut for a jack.
{Pic}

Ok, now it "can trail behind a vehicle''. Squeaky-wobbly wheels don't matter yet, it meets the definition of Trailer. Time for doll-housing a truck, i mean adding details.

Ordered 30-ish 1/12 scale dollhouse ice cream cones from ebay. Started with some soft-serve swirl style sugar cones in Chocolate, Strawberry, and Orange. They suprised me with throwing in.some free Ice-cream Sandwiches (or Oreos, but that way wouldn't fit my scale)

Initial plan from those, try to make Sugar cones, Waffle cones, Cake cones, Bowls...
{Pic}

Counter-space with sink. Laminate chip-chart from redoing my kitchen, a wiggly eye basin, brass rod faucet

Needing to repaint the interior to get a certificate of sanitary construction, then start to apply for food vendor licenses, and while waiting on all of that decide how to make a cone type display, cone holder while we make an order, freezer, lighting, on board power...