View Single Post
Old 10-01-2014, 09:40 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Supermario is on a distinguished road
Default Re: S&M construction open for bizz nizz!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUCKMAKER View Post
Mario-I'm surprised you haven't come up with an R/C needle/leave removal system yet!?
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCP57 View Post
I say buy a leaf blower and blow it through the fence into the neighbors yard.
due to the size of my yard and the amount of fallout from the trees, I think 1/14th scale clean up will take forever! But now Im in a toy conversion groove so I've been staring at my old 1/6th scale newbright hummer.
Maybe a blade on the front or a tow behind rake or maybe a blower mounted to it!?
Still works , all stock drive but way back when I got it, I tore apart and did some detail painting on it. Looking at it now, I realize my eyes and hands used to be much stronger and steady!

But don't get too close... The owner is sensitive!

Good thing the season is winding down. All the work and equipment is breaking again! Only one in three in this pic is running right now
Steering linkage let go on the dump truck, smoked the ESC's on the loader but the new dozer is running fine and strong!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flatdeck View Post
That wind could have brought 4" of SNOW......LOL

Wayne
Finally a benefit of living along the shores of the great Lakes! This time of year the water is supposedly " warm" and prevents snow

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCP57 View Post
Haha, That just brightened my day! Nice one.
Me too. Good one Ralph!

You were asking about the roots and the hoe. We'll both are kinda connected I think. Dry ground and roots are a nightmare! I have much better success after rainfall. Able to dig much better full heaping buckets, less dust and the roots break much easier when moist.
Problem is, some of them are the size of a oil pipeline!
The hoe is running great, nothing coming loose but I noticed something the other day.... I swear the swing bearing was tight and had zero play when new. Now I have some noticeable deflection in the house and a certain swing area makes sounds when swinging.
You have lots of hours on yours, how tight , or loose is yours? I'm wondering if all my rookie operating and slamming the back end down has done damage or if it's normal wear ?
Last time I checked , I don't recall seeing a spare parts swing bearing available!

Thanks for sharing comments and ideas guys.

Mario