View Single Post
Old 05-22-2014, 06:16 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Cooper is on a distinguished road
Default Re: First build ,cat D11

Well she is finished!! I did end up adding a square key to the final drive sprocket, that really beefs the drive system up. I still have not got to stall the motors, I think the chain or track links will break first!! Only thing left to do is a lighting system. I have incorporated room for lights in the steps and for attaching lights to top of lift cylinders. Only creative area will be installing lights for backing up. Thanks sooooo much for all of your support and guidance!! This has really been a dream of mine since I was a little kid to run the real ones ( got to do that- d9) and to have a r/c dozer that is not a toy but a workhorse!!! Now I guess I need to get the Aeromax running for a heavy hauler and dump truck, and excavator, and wheel loader and,,, and,,,,,,it's all that crazy Canadians fault for getting my attention from some article that I have arrived here!!!!! . Thank you!!