Thread: Buy/Sell/Trade
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2016, 10:57 PM
Out of control

fhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud of
Default Re: Buy/Sell/Trade

Quote:
Originally Posted by up9018 View Post
Well, I believe about 50% of the time the responder truly thinks they are helping out the O/P. Maybe they don't understand how the B/S/T forum was designed to work, or they truly think the O/P needs help finding the part anywhere.

The other 50% of the time it is the same smartass that will tell somebody "Google is your Friend" instead of just helping out. Those people just troll looking for somewhere to act superior to someone else. Really pisses me off because they wouldn't tell you the same face to face. That has become the problem with the internet these days.

Even though I haven't acquired or sold anything using it, I like the B/S/T forum. People just need to use it as intended.
Well said thanks for you opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptain Jack View Post
Well said, Travis. I have posted WANTED several times and always had people come through, yesterday bought three FIRGELLIS from a member who replied to my posting.

Good deal I am glade it worked out for you.

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11