View Single Post
Old 04-12-2011, 11:55 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Stuff is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Another Unit Crane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southgate View Post
Hey, Stuff, I'm intrigued by this radio. My crane's upper unit requires 5 channels, and I have a 4 and a 2 channel radio(s), but I would like to run on a single radio rather than juggling two at a time. The only other 6 channel ones I've seen are pretty expensive. Do you know the max voltage the receiver can operate on? I'm running my Hitec at 8+ volts.

their info states:

This transmitter requires a PC to modify any of the channel variables including mixing and servo reversing.

They also sell the USB cable to do the above.

What i need to know is does that have to be done to use this radio for the ESCs and servos in our cranes, or will it work already?

Do you have your radio already, and if so, what do you think of it? Dan.(pretty green at RC stuff still)
They do have more channel radios there but more money of course.

the usb cable is needed to change the radios configuration. like to change the direction of the switches etc.

as for voltage, i havent a clue. my order is on backorder because the stupid usb cable is backordered. All i can hope for is that they get in soon and get to me about the same time my replacement servo arrives. It sucks seeing the truck/trailer/crane sitting on the coffee table and not being able to play with the crane!

link to reciever - http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...dProduct=12901

Rumors it works with the Turnigy 9x radio to.

4.8V min, 5v recomended, no more then 6v max according to discussion forums.
Subscribe!!
My Facebook -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.