View Single Post
Old 11-08-2017, 12:57 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

skeeter is on a distinguished road
Default Re: hello from Indianapolis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fury Fan View Post
NorthernFarmer -
I'm gonna need some help for sure at some point. I've had frustrations getting LED lighting to work properly, and my 4ch Flysky is terribly under-utilized vs its capability. Even though I'm a bit of a whiz at automotive wiring, this RC stuff leaves me at a loss - and I don't read the Chinese translations too well.

Frizzen -
Yeah, I had noticed a few IN folks, noticed your name in Indy, that was part of the reason for joining. I've never made the Indy hotel show, then read that it has gone defunct, but the Lebanon show is close enough to travel to, but never saw a date for it, and I knew I'd end up missing it anyway.

I'll probably start individual threads for whatever I do, and maybe link to the other ones or something. 10+ page threads can be hard to navigate for lurkers that aren't fully dedicated to visiting frequently (like I was for awhile).
OR, you could do as I've done, & lump EVERYTHING into one thread, my "skeeters contracting services" thread. It makes replies to comments easier then having to look at several different threads. Also makes it easier for me too. I DON'T have to find the thread for the particular item I am updating, just find my thread, & post it there. Also makes it easier for folks to see everything in one place, IMO.

Welcome to our playground!