View Single Post
Old 07-10-2016, 05:17 PM
Apprentice

jack van is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Coroplast scale buildings

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCP57 View Post
What? Suck up? That's just crazy talk. I look at it this way, you have the very first RCP's dump box ever sold and now you have the very first satellite shop. That has to guarantee pricing specials. Normal price plus tax because we both live in Canada! Justin needs that 12% extra!

In all seriousness though, I do think the building and setting are pretty cool. I was looking at the pictures yesterday and imagining the "mini compound" under the trees with some matchbox or hotwheels trucks running the roads.lol

On a full scale Foxville related note, DO NOT DIG A POND! Mine has become a heaven for mosquito's! There are so many that when the wind dies down they fly around and come in the door on the shop 150' away. I have been killing them constantly while working and it's driving me more mad! It may turn into a dry lake bed or a crater soon if this keeps up!
there is stuff you can get for the water in the pond it will stop the bugs not to sure but maybe viniger might work or bleach in small amount