View Single Post
Old 09-17-2010, 02:14 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Espeefan has a spectacular aura aboutEspeefan has a spectacular aura aboutEspeefan has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Some of my collection

Quote:
Originally Posted by D8R View Post
Wow, quite a collection. Is it Athearn Genisis? Have been into trains to, but today it´s only bigger construction equipment.
Was more fancy about Western Pacific and Tidewater Southern. Did a lot of detailing to match specific protos.

Dan
Dan, I have a liking for the WP too. Have a few nice locomotives decorated for that road. All these locomotives in the photos are Overland Models. I also have some Kato, Atlas, Proto 2000, and Athearn power.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorsteenster View Post
Nice collection, pretty engine heavy there!

I have some Marklin Mini Club stuff, couple starter sets, track expansion sets and a cable car. I'm thinking I'll make a layout in a coffee table with a few thing's going on.
Thanks Thor! Yeah, coffee table layout are very cool! In N scale, I take it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juganought View Post
Me thinks your collection is too big...Lol may I have a piece or two? That is some serious stuff, I like
Thanks! Kind of hard to let some of these models go. With limited productions runs as the norm, a guy really has to pay attention to the new releases, and sometimes spend more all at once, if you don't want to miss out.