View Single Post
Old 04-26-2014, 11:10 PM
Green Horn

avel is on a distinguished road
Default Re: LR634 is HERE!!!!! Tracked loader

http://youtu.be/X_EBvmhzqGc

Video of first run.

Also had a much easier time installing the collars. First I wore gloves, and used plenty of oil as lube. Everything went on very easily. Most of the collars I just used both my thumbs to push it on.

Also blew a line by pushing down on the shovel while the model was off. I learned to leave the valves open after that. Anyway it took less than 3 minutes to replace. I cut all the hoses 10cm longer than what the instructions called for. Ran it for awhile then changed the oil, cleaned the filter. I can't believe it's been 9 hours already.

Oh and to get the Dimension Engineering ESC to work without its BEC I pulled the positive wire out and turned off mixing. It wouldn't work with the onboard mixing enabled. This way I could use the BEC on the Brushless ESC for the pump motor. I originally bought the Dimension Engineering Sabertooth 2x5 RC because all this Radio mixing business seemed intimidating and I didn't know I could get a radio that could do it for so cheap. The Sabertooth is a compact way to control both of the brushed motors though.

Last edited by avel; 04-26-2014 at 11:28 PM.