View Single Post
Old 02-15-2012, 03:14 AM
Green Horn

mpe is on a distinguished road
Default Re: MPE – 24M Motor Grader Build

Quote:
Originally Posted by footprint View Post
Yes same ones and only a a few quid but due to cutbacks at work all us apprentices got the boot, so for now ive ~60 a week to live on so a few quid is a few cans of soup. I am thinking of selling my RC-Heli's if anyones interested.
The xbees are still on my plans as in the future i can use the ADC & D I/O for other projects, range is more optimal and im already using mod 232, 9600,8,1 so can just "bind" and i should be away. Still the next few weeks are packed solid with Tec so be a few weeks before i can concentrate on it in the meantime am working on the frontend and a better comms standard for better flexibility but as it stands now on the breadboard, without the demux IC, 6 servos and 16 latched D/O''s but for things like pumps you could always build a few H-bridges to save the channels.
Anyway i'll start a new thread soon, save clogging up MPE's AWESOME! build, subtle hint - We need more pictures

I did get a little sidetracked playing with the adrunio the other day,
http://youtu.be/_D5MnshZl0Q
Footprint - sorry about your job! I look forward to your thread. It will be great to see what you have going in way of electronics.