View Single Post
Old 03-14-2014, 01:30 AM
BANNED

Lil Giants has disabled reputation
Default Re: WOW, more complex than originally thought

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekim View Post
Joe.... don't make fun of me please (LOL) I am hooked on Phonics..... I think I am just to **** inpatient to do what I should which is Read.... but as Mario says... the terminology really just dont Jive yet......

Michael
Well... I'm sorry Michael... sorta I certainly wasn't aiming to be hurtful ...but rather point out to not over think it & fill yourself with needless unnecessary doubt.

The trks are pretty much plug & play... you might have a few headaches with Tamiya's MFU just b/c that particular electronic device was originally designed for analog trims on FM Band, but there's plenty of guys here who have done it already & explained it thoroughly in tech threads for 2.4 & digital trims. Other sound units like Servonaut or Beier (sp?) work fine with 2.4 & digital.

Programming gets a little more complicated with the constr equip with the use of ch mix, dual rates, F Modes; but a little trial & error will quickly solve that once you breeze the manual's pics & script a wee bit.

Simply put, don't over think it & talk yourself out of trying at least once.

Joe