View Single Post
Old 04-18-2017, 04:54 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Cooper is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Great Dane excavating co.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Giants View Post
You need a ripper on that hoe, that'll make the job go alot easier for that lil hoe & quicker too... back to shop & cnc yourself a quick coupler & tooth.

It bewilders me how docile your cat(s) are to ride on your trks, I've never seen anything like it... I can't even get my dog to ride with me on my Ranger.
That fat, larda$$, good for nothing cat,,, he has no cat-like abilities, he can't even jump on the couch!!! Oh but if food is on the countertop his jelly rolls of amber fur sure don't have a problem getting there!! I think ya can see by his super physical shape he has no problem with being transported to the feed pile!!!

Hey on the ripper attachment, next time you have camera out snap a pic or two of how that little thing works. It's electronic correct? Or where to get the devise to actuate the pin, or mechanisms that lock it. I can't really add a hydraulic one without a lot of work but if it's electric that would be fairly easy. (Well till I realize what all is involved,, like every project, sounds simple at first. )