View Single Post
Old 02-09-2014, 11:00 PM
Green Horn

rc13 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Fumotec Komatsu DX65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Giants View Post
What do you mean? ...put in an order, send a bank wire & it shows up on your doorstep.
Hi, well, maybe its because I was bugging him for a year for a big order of misc parts. He said he doesn't send much to the US. He told me on an email that he was trying to get a better method to send to the US. Maybe that meant setting up his online shop for the US and UK in English. That would be nice! And like you mentioned how he was prob. burning the candles at both ends with his Komatsu sales and getting this Dozer worked out... Do you think you might purchase one of these DX 65?
I love the Fumotec stuff. Super duty! I must say my B50 is ridiculously strong. I like that style. I had an 8x8 Scaleart. It was super cool. But I always felt it was a little too delicate for me. I was always scared to hurt it. But not with the B50, the 850D and the 450 D. Not worried a bit!
We haven't seen much of that Raupendumper that he has. Just a few vids and pics. He doesn't have pricing for it on his shop site. I love all dump trucks. Call me crazy, but I rally like that thing. I just with it had a turret. That would push me over the top to try to get one of those.
Thanks