View Single Post
Old 07-21-2011, 07:00 PM
Fabrication and design , super moderator

ihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: my tools

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc1cat View Post
I think you will spend more time writing programs than running the mill Looks like you should be set for quite awhile for making wheels. Wish I had room for either of the machines Good luck with them.
Lynn , it sure is nice to be able to do something when your too tired to operate the lathe late at night . I've been trying to program 2 trailer frames by hand to cut on the old mill for weeks , I got them both ready to load in the mill in just a few nights course I had the cad part done already .

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9W Monighan View Post
Looks like your wife will have to park in the barn soon.What cam program did you get?
well she'll be parking on the 2nd floor with my truck I'll have to move my 53 R100 into the lower barn . I got visualmill not bad but we'll see how it looks when I start cutting . the lathe is awesome , I can get my feed much slower then I could get on the hendey

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.