View Single Post
Old 05-31-2015, 12:47 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

1985 kenworth is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Criticizing peoples builds

i totally agree with all of you but the point i am making is i normally let things slide but when i have somebody criticizing my build not only on one forum but on another that doesn't bother me like i said i am not petty like that, because i have always built what i like to build and really i don't give a #2 what anybody thinks because i am the one paying for it and at the end of the day its mine . but yet i look at theirs and may i add they have some simple inconsistencies with theirs that is nowhere near what the true one is but yet they claim to be a serious detailed builder and even copied something that i did because they did not know what to do and had the nerve to ask me on another forum then do it and tell others they came up with the idea ..lol too funny..like i said i am not here to compete with anybody ,but i am sure anyone of you guys or gals if someone was picking something apart that you built and they tried to build the same thing that was inconsisitent with the true build but i am pretty sure you would say something about it its been going on 3 years and this goof still picks at it .this goof i know is probably reading this right now and laughing to himself but it doesn't matter anymore because the very next time this idiot says anything about it again i will call his azz out on it