Thread: Fumotec Tough
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2017, 09:11 PM
Green Horn

rc13 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Fumotec Tough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Giants View Post
JDH429 a millwright by trade, and living in big city of Cincinnati, quick access down the street from his shop for waterjet.

The size & weight is off putting to many ppl, and few ppl would ever have the means to use it to it's full power potential anyway.
Yeah, I can see that some people would not want to have a bigger machine like that. But for me,,, I also wanted to dig in undisturbed ground and not just a loose pile of soil. Moving it around (inside and outside) is definitely a chore.
I do have a 4200 excavator that was much easier to move around. I used it 2 times and tore the side of the bucket. I removed the existing hydraulics, then I ordered hydraulics from Frank at fumotec to replace the existing set up, but never got around too it. I was even going to paint the whole thing.. It is still on the project list. That 4200 could dig too, I just could not continue to use it with the loud sounding hydraulics. I know I am crazy... Replacing the 4200 with same hydraulics as my other excavators.... Maybe I will just re-install the old back in... Hmm....