Thread: RC4WD WTF
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2019, 04:59 AM
BANNED

Lil Giants has disabled reputation
Default Re: RC4WD WTF

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack van View Post
rc4wd is the a bad company i got the loader from them and had nothing but problems with it and them they suck it took over 200 emails and still ended up with crap product next time i will get stuff from anyone else but them even if i have to pay double also do not trust they guy that is on the youtube gold he is in rc4wd payroll so his reviews are all bought and paid for lol he is an idiot and full of bs
I've heard RCSparks comment many times on his vids that he has his share of problems with the rc4wd equipment, but it's a much cheaper alternative than the euro models that are much higher quality with far less issues... it's whatever you choose to afford.

Slandering an icon of this rc hobby like RCSparks just makes you look like a fkin moron & you're gonna make a lot of enemies quick! running off at the lip with utter bullshyt... why would you single him out anyway?!

you just don't have the brains to figure out this rc construction hobby, no matter who tries to help you you can't process what you're being told. Dump it on ebay & move on with your life.

Joe