Thread: Zil 130 Thing
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2021, 02:22 PM
Green Horn

Tommy R is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Zil 130 Thing

Here's a trailer attached showing the interference with the toolbox. On flat surfaces it's fine, but any kind of incline and the trailer gets into the box, especially when turning.

So I may have come up with a decent idea... What if I put the ESC and sound unit under the seat like this?

It'll be tight, but I may be able to squeeze both the speaker and battery under the hood. No external box and easy battery swaps, but I'm not a fan of the battery sitting so close to the motor and potentially getting hot.

I also have this speaker which is quite a bit smaller, but would likely require a box to be built. Nontheless, it would take up less room than the other speaker.

And if I did decide to build an external box for it, it could be much slimmer than the one I built before and it shouldn't interfere with trailer articulation.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.