View Single Post
Old 11-05-2014, 05:10 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Cooper is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Great Dane excavating co.

Got some more goodies today, the 1w resistors needed to finish d11lights. A couple punisher driveshafts for the dump trk, and it found these slider center detent pots. I'm thinking of installing them on my radio for the excavator, replacing dial pots and relocating them for finger friendly.

I did get the switch installed late last night

And I'm not sure about this but I picked it up a wallyworld. It's a series of push button switches. I'm thinking of tying this into the battle switch to be turned on / off via radio. Then I could manually have on or off whatever I wanted, like fan, front lights, back lights, sound ect.

And I finally have the rest of tonight to try and get d11 done so I can start working on that awesome dump box I got from reg!!! ****, I've been thinking of installing a plastic liner because it looks so good and I don't want to scratch it!! Damm something of mine that doesn't have scratches!! It just wouldn't fit in .