View Single Post
Old 09-17-2015, 06:51 PM
BANNED

Lil Giants has disabled reputation
Default Re: LilGiantsConstrCO

An M100 would be like the size of a 5ga pail in 14th, but I doubt it would even blow the dust off this big buzzard of a rock.

So last week the right track on the Izzybilt dozer quit, I thought maybe I had burnt a motor out, but after I got it tore apart I think the trouble is likely just a poorly soldered wire on a motor terminal... anyways, it's all apart now & I thought it was probably a good time to paint it too! Working in this small room with so much wet clay, the humidity is kinda high & the surface rust is really to show on the bare metal dozer.

I got this sandblaster about a decade ago, took it out of the box yesterday & just as I got it set up at noon, it started to drizzle again & carried on all day...

So today at noon the sun finally shines... hot dayum this thing works good, and fast!

A couple minutes worth & it's like half a bobtail dispersed already.

So I go to town to the welding shop I coffee at, they do bulk ordering from Princess Auto all the time, I'm thinking a blast cabinet is a necessity & the owner says he has one that he wants to get rid of, it's too small for much of what they do... $$cheap!!!

But the rubber gloves are rotted away, no light & site glass is pitted bad... how does this blaster work? Poor your sand in the bottom, shove the black tube into sand & just keep re using the same sand, contaminants & all?

Joe