View Single Post
Old 06-21-2011, 06:53 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Tamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura aboutTamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura aboutTamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Big Block's Return

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzy View Post
Paul - just read through all this - pretty major project - the elbow grease is paying as it looks fabulous. Pat the boys on the back for us. Also real glad the mississippi is getting well - 'if momma ain't happy ain't nobody happy'

Izzy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian in PA View Post
Looks good Paul!

Brian
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowman View Post
It's gonna look great in red, even if that hasn't been buffed etc yet, it still pops!
Shame about the tin worm hiding in the floor, but it looks like you got that covered, can't wait to see the finished article.
Thanks for the great comments guys.. I am trying to keep up with Brian's resto ability not sure that is possible if you dont know what i am talking about just ask him . Chris you are very right too but she is bouncing back just taking longer than they said. Snowman I should of know better as everything the guy did before I redid it 15 years ago was hacked that he was hiding some major crap..

HI.. My name is Paul.. And.. I.. Have a Cabover Addiction.

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11 "LET IT EAT"
Like Us on Facebook "Corn Field Mafia"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.