View Single Post
Old 12-20-2011, 08:19 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Tamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura aboutTamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura aboutTamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Our forum and hobby has suffered a great loss!!

Well I really suck at this and it is even harder when it is a great friend that I even called "Dad" cause he always talked to me like I was a kid about my business and my life.The man gave me great advise not only in the hobby but dealing with lack of business during the down turn and what to do about it and when I was pissed about something and how to handle it.The countless phone calls between me and Travis and Freddy setting up the new board and all the conversions on what to do after the garden closed and how he stuck his neck out and his wallet to get this board to the great thing it is, it is a truly a great gift he left for us to keep his name going and let none of us forget this. This man was and is a truly amazing person and with him gone it is a huge hole in is left in my life. I like Travis will really miss the weekly ball buster phone call it really did pick you up if you were down to know when you see "Freddygeardrive" on your phone that you were in for it LOL.

I am not sure were really to go from here or how to put it into any more words then this. It has been a truly hard day and my family's thoughts and prayers go out to Sheila and Freddie's children and the rest of Freddie's family.

"LET IT EAT"

RIP Freddy Dad Geardrive I will miss you greatly!

Paul W.

HI.. My name is Paul.. And.. I.. Have a Cabover Addiction.

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11 "LET IT EAT"
Like Us on Facebook "Corn Field Mafia"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.