View Single Post
Old 03-27-2015, 02:19 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Cooper is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Cabin Fever Discussion Thread

Ok just got the final words with work and play. I'll be there, shooting for arrival before noon on Friday. I will try and get some scale looking pieces of shrubbery to bring that can be just stuck in dirt and or make a base for them. Like I said if I can find some that have a scale appearance, not just pieces of the pine tree growing out back. Lol!! I called the expo center and they offer parking for vendors/exhibitors with large vehicles (motorhome) and have electric too!! The service guys called and don't know if I'll have my generator back by then but at least I'll have the room to bring everything. Wife too, and if she comes so do the big dummies!! Glad no dogs are allowed inside or you all would have slobber covering most of your electronics!! Maybe I could auction one or two of them off? Ahh naa I do need the wife she is a big part of the family business. See you guys in a week or so. and just a warning, I'm terrible with names, so if I don't introduce my wife I may have forgotten her name.