View Single Post
Old 12-21-2011, 01:03 PM
Apprentice

SWAGGER is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Our forum and hobby has suffered a great loss!!

Oh my God, I can't believe what I am reading. I was just PM'ing him a few days ago about the price of trailer rails. He was going to get a quote from DHL on shipping for me. Now more than ever, I feel like it would be an honor to have something that he made.

What a massive loss to the hobby and to this community and of course, it goes without saying, an even bigger loss to his family and friends.
He was truly a gifted man. I am very new here but have spent so much time reading his build threads with great interest. He was inspirational. I really feel for the family, my little brother only passed away 3 months ago at the age of 25, so I know only too well what is to lose immediate family.

Freddy, unfortunately, I never had the privilage of meeting you, I can't even say I knew you. However, just from what I have read on here, it is very clear that you were a much loved and respected individual. Your sudden passing is very sad and my heart and thoughts go out to your loved ones. May you rest in peace and watch over those close to you. You will still always be an inspiration to everyone on here and as others have said, through this forum, your legend will live on.

Safe journey FGD.