View Single Post
Old 09-22-2016, 11:37 AM
BANNED

Lil Giants has disabled reputation
Default Re: Something new to rc

I usually don't have the radio on very loud or maybe not at all cause I want to hear asap if any gremlins start acting up in the combine... just caught blurps about a massive manhunt central sask, but oblivious as to what it was all about.... thanx for the link Tech9

I don't own any pistols, it's a restricted fire arm with a mountain of paperwork to purchase & very strict guidelines to transport under lock & key and federal felony charges if you don't comply "to the letter"... I've got rifles on both farms varying from .22 to .300 & I'm quite accurate up to 500yds... shyt like that ever goes down in my neighborhood & it's shoot - shovel & shut up, won't be calling RCMP & hiding waiting for them

I think it was 2001, a super dry yr, bang two rocks together & the sparks start an immediate grass fire.... there was this guy who wanted to join the town volunteer fire department, but the crew didn't want him around - he didn't seem mentally fit for such responsibility... so late summer - early fall there's suddenly a rash of fires starting in the ditch... being it's harvest, lots of ppl around travelling up/down roads fairly constant to spot these fires within minutes to put them out... that guy was a suspect, but nobody caught him in the act doing it, it was thought he was using a bottle torch to start fires quick & leave! One farmer travelling in his pickup spotted a vechile a mile off & gave chase, this was right at sunset, gravel roads, heavy thick dust. Couldn't catch him, his trk governed out at 100mph - the perp's vehicle didn't, farmer couldn't make positive ID on vehicle. Farmer raced back & put out the fire.

After that news, everybody within 100 mile radius of town had their deer rifles with them at all times! And the cops went to talk to the guy & mentioned that to him... he left town not long after...

Joe