View Single Post
Old 06-01-2015, 08:53 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

RCP57 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Kenworth 850 Off Highway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikem View Post
Great vids now my wife wants your blue digger thing ! Mike
Haha, buying that machine is the best money I have ever spent on a toy. It has saved us way more than what it cost just in excavating fees. Let alone it is sitting here ready to go when you have a job to do. It's a goofy looking machine because it's from Japan(grey market) but I am continually amazed by what it will do for it's size. You should want one too Mike!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DieselKid View Post
Cool pics Reg! She's a beast!

Love those scale bridges of yours too, should have had you stuff one of those in the box with the dump trailer on its way down!

-Alex
Yes this trucks size can be a pain but when you see it loaded in person cruising around it is fairly impressive. It showed no signs of slowing down on the uphill grades but I am a bit worried about the gears in the diffs under that load as well as the drive shafts. So far so good and I do have spares. I just don't want to break my pride and joy!lol The bridges turned out not bad considering I just threw them together. It would have been nice to cut scale sized decking for them but I didn't want to devote that much time. I think the 1"x8" planks kinda look like concrete slabs so it's good enough. They are wide enough to pass two trucks in 1/14 and barely wide enough for the KW850.