View Single Post
Old 07-02-2016, 09:52 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

RCP57 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Horizontal Rib Grand Hauler box

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Giants View Post
I got an email from SaskTel "Canada Post might strike July 1st, we might not be able to mail out your paper bill on appropriate date, but we expect you to make your payments on time. Here's a list of other options for you to make your payments...."

Signed a flaxseed contract with a China company in February for May/June delivery... well they waited right till the last week for pick up & railcars were loaded couple days ago... now I'm wondering what my options are for getting paid & when?
That sucks Joe! We should be able to send Canada Post a bill for all the extra pain in azz they are causing for everyone. Now they are saying that they won't strike before Tuesday because they have to give 72hrs notice. In the same story they said that the last time they went on strike they gave no notice at all even though they were supposed to. WTF I am supposed to do with these orders I have to ship out? Stick them in the mail and then have them strike, or not mail them and then they keep threatening but don't. Either way people aren't getting their parts from me in a timely fashion and I'm stressing about it.lol I just wish that they would make up their @#$king minds....