Thread: DX10 or MC20
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2014, 02:39 PM

calum_scania is on a distinguished road
Default Re: DX10 or MC20

Quote:
Originally Posted by apfubar View Post
Yes the mc32 has more channels, and a couple more controls as well(3 sliders in between the sticks). Fwiw I think I needed 14 channels for the 944, due to the split boom, two aux hydraulic ports, and lights. On the HOTT stuff you can get a multiswitch module which allows 1 channel to control 4/8 functions(reduced resolution, and response... Good for secondary functions)... Which might eliminate the need to go beyond the mc20.

I think other radios have similar functions to the model match...

Jeti may have model match...

with Graupner hott, you have to turn the model off, select a new model in the tx, turn the new model on... So you can still run two models, just a little bit more involved to switch between them.

It's not a huge problem for me as I run the excavator on the MC32 and the rest of the gear on spektrum.

If I ever get a second excavator, I will use the mc32, and accept the pain... I wouldn't be switching that much between the two machines...

Cheers,
AP
Thanks for the reply, its a little disappointing to read about no model match being fitted to the Graupner. I could live with having to switch off models but it would be nice to be able to use say a dump truck or loading shovel working along side the excavator.
The Spektrum is looking like the better radio for me at the moment I would say