View Single Post
Old 12-29-2013, 02:00 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Tamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura aboutTamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura aboutTamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Possible show at 4 states truck shop in Joplin mo.

I told Brian that I did not need a area to run as I walk around and do it but if you are planing on bringing buildings and stuff to set up that would be great.. If we brought the reefer on the one show truck I could bring all kinds of play stuff but we bob tail there...Four of the custom show semis I have built to match guys trucks will be there too..

Aaron the show should be the 9-27 and 9-28 if you plan on going you need to get a room now unless you want to drive a long ways to the show we have ares already if we mae it to the room at night I woke up looking at frame rail last time on the black top...

Junk Yard likes the rc trucks alot great guy very down to earth...
[URL=http://s58.photobucket.com/user/theonlytamiyacowboy/media/theonlytamiyacowboy013/106.jpg.html]

Got this trophy 3 years ago presented to me and the wife from Brian at CSM and the SDTA for truckers choice Show and Shine for the Bewitched truck at the drivers dinner..

They come to are big show in SD every year and set up a booth we go down there every year and do the same for them promoting are show up here..

HI.. My name is Paul.. And.. I.. Have a Cabover Addiction.

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11 "LET IT EAT"
Like Us on Facebook "Corn Field Mafia"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Tamiya Cowboy; 12-29-2013 at 02:16 PM.