View Single Post
Old 06-04-2014, 07:19 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Cooper is on a distinguished road
Default Re: I need radio help please!

One of the ways to re figure or reverse engineer is to label everything as they have it plugged in. Remove receiver from hoe, plug in a batter receiver pack and start by plugging in a simple servo( any working servo) to each channel and figure what radio movements correspond to that. At least you will be able to trace stick movements. It's a process but it's one way to find out without trying to understand what program mixes they have set. Remember if you have a channel that is not working servo to start throwing switches, one at a time and check movement. Just don't forget to label things before pulling apart . (Or then you will be fully competent with how to program mixes and radio settings because you'll have to learn the hard way!!). I know from past experiences!!!! . Hopefully I will have one of these at the door this week. If so I will try and help by listing what mixes they are using in the radio.