Thread: Classy Shak
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 07:46 PM
Weaver Of Dreams

Dreamweaver will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Classy Shak

Well I think I'm going to give up on trying to have a normal life. I'm back on the da@# road AGAIN. Seems to be the only way I can make any money.

So know again I will have the cash to finish the truck just no time to do so.

I think I have to be one of the top contenders for longest build as I started this thing in 2007.

I am getting some progress started on the trailer. Or I should say I have got plans made up for it and been talking with some of our best machinist's to get the foundation for the build made.

I am going to have the rear door frame and DOT bumper made so that the lights at the bottom have the same design as my rear bumper on the truck and this is going to be repeated on the DOT bumper as well.

This has to be the first thing made so that I can build forward from it.

The trailer will be constructed just like the real ones. It will have the inside skeleton made from brass then skinned on the outside and the kemlite on the inside. I would like to have the floor ribbed like a real one as well but have not made up my mind on whether I want it machined out of aluminum or make it a different way.

As for the truck, I have 1000 LED's on the way. Then I have to get a bunch of small detail parts, and the MFU then it will be ready for some paint.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mike "DREAMWEAVER" Johnson

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11

Rims and Tanks by ihbuilder / Grill and Visor by Brian in PA / Mirrors, Front and Rear Bumper, Back of Cab Lights, and Steering Arms by tc1cat / Fenders by Stylin n Profilin / Frame Rails by The Late Freddy Gear Drive