View Single Post
Old 09-03-2014, 07:36 AM
Green Horn

PaulNZ is on a distinguished road
Default Intro to PKD Scale Engineering

Hi All

PKD Scale Engineering is a small hobby business that I have developed from my Slot Car Days into my RC Hobby.

I mainly set out to make parts for myself and as people have requested I have made them parts also.

I have full CAD software and can draw up almost anything you can think of, if you want something designed and sent to you in DXF format I can do this or I can just make the parts that you require.

I currently have a 2D Router/Mill that can do any flat type of product, like the Grills and Bumpers I have made, I will soon add a 4th axis which will allow me to do 3D milling.

I am also looking into purchasing a CNC lathe so I can do all the round objects like Tanks, air cleaners etc, you get the drift.

Materials that I work with are: Brass, Aluminium, Carbon Fibre, possibly others but these are the main three that I work with.

I do this as a Hobby and I take a bit of time to get the best results I can so I charge accordingly. I simply don't do this to turn a big profit, I have a day job that looks after that.

I will post a few samples of each item that I am able to make and you can also look at my posts to get an idea of the quality. All parts are made from the highest quality material I can get.

PM me if you would like something made or just drawn up, I'm not limited to RC Trucks, I am interested in Scale Engineering so let me know what you are thinking and I'll let you know if I can help

Postage from Aus to US/Canada up to 2KG is $20AUD

Cheers
Paul