View Single Post
Old 01-13-2015, 02:11 PM
Wannabe

Stuart is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Great Dane excavating co.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooper View Post
Lol!! My baseball coach straightened me out with left and right, where's your left? Nope, ouch, now that's your left!! Had a good goose egg on my left leg,, lol,, lesson learned!! I wish teachers were more like that now. . I'm out in the garage alone, I need someone to pick on!!!

I'm thinking she should have some oil running through her vinyl veins by the weekend. I may have bitten more than I can chew. I've been flying the little foamies for awhile and been interested in the quads. My wife loves photography and I have been thinking of getting a drone that she can film with. (While I get to fly it). So I also have been looking at upgrading radios for everything. A friend of mine that is pretty competent in heli radios turned me onto a frsky tranais. I can hook it up to computer, set up all the mixes, open source programming , for under $200. 18 channels ect. So I decided to "try" this one out. It was that or going the $$$ spectrum way. A good bit of diggin on my part and once I learn more of the tec stuff I've been told (for all of my needs) that I will be happy. So if it arrives by Thursday and I can be discipline enough to read the ex might be moving on her own by then.
Looking real good coop, nice and tidy! I have one of those pumps on order too, just waiting on Premacon to send it.

I have a Taranis and think its great, you won't be dissapointed, programming is a little tricky to start but once you get the hang of it its pretty limitless as to what it can do. By the way, its only 16 channels unless you add another module, then it becomes 32

Cheers
Stu