View Single Post
Old 02-04-2015, 07:30 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Cooper is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Great Dane excavating co.

Hey joe I got the printer back up and running,

I like the sliding axle trailer. With the parts I have I figured a folding gooseneck is doable. The parts on my shelf need a home . I'm going to try and use the firgilli actuators and full size tires I have. After mocking some parts up I may still have to have a little bit of drop for the back wheels. Am trying to avoid purchasing smaller wheels. Kind of a home inventory build I guess. At least that's how most of them start right? Lol!!! I have been using dry graphite on the dozer, clings to aluminum well and cheep. The stuff I have is in a bucket and just brush on. Dirty but effective

I have a mini-barn delivery guy that has one heck of trailer, extends an extra 20', can rotate the barn 360 degrees, dovetail moves left/right, has drop wheels to lift and move complete trailer left/right, rollers, winch, all the bells and the remote controller is close to the size of a bigger cell phone!!! Next time I see him I'll get a pic