View Single Post
Old 08-04-2017, 07:19 PM

sassgrunt is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Soviet ZiS 150 cab and bed

I'm getting more frustrated by the day with the Post Office. I ordered both of them at the same time, and the bed got here from Germany in about a week. Tracking info shows that the cab got to Honolulu at the same time, but was then re-routed to Guam a week later. Was re-routed back to Honolulu four days later, and then got sent to San Francisco the same day. Customer service tells me that since San Francisco is an international processing facility, it's probably on it's way back to Germany. They do not have any info on whether the address is illegible, or what else might be the problem. I'll have to message King Kong RC and tell them to be on the lookout for it, I guess.

Also, I did order 10 sets of their uni-directional tires for the Tamiya rims, which got here from Hong Kong in four days. VERY nice tires; they fit the rims well; and they have the look I want. I wish manufacturing companies didn't feel the need to imprint their logo on both sides of the tire; as I'd like the option of having one side appear plain, (same thing with RC4WD tires).