View Single Post
Old 10-15-2017, 08:25 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

skeeter is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Skeeters contracting services

WELL.....................poop!
My RANT about EBay sellers follows!

I JUST now saw that the Ebay seller of the charge plugs for the D5 sent a message last night. I read it, & was disappointed! The shipment WAS due to reach me in 3-5 days from now. They tell me they HAVEN'T yet shipped it. Something about problems with their distributor(s), or some horsesh!t like that. They tell me it'll be 10-15 days before they have inventory to ship me. Asks if I'd like to wait on them. WTF? REALLY? You contact me a few days prior to the delivery date to tell me you DON'T have the product you sold me. You then have the gumption to ask IF I'd like to wait on you! I requested a cancellation of order with a refund, & it was granted. The ONLY reason I ordered them from the original seller, was they were shipping from California, rather then China. China takes a LOT longer to arrive to me, then does mail from Ca., & I was willing to pay the difference for the speed that they'd be here to me.

Now I've re-ordered the plugs from a different seller. Unfortunately, they ARE comming from China this time around. That said, Once the Batteries, & battery holder arrive me, I'll be delayed a bit till I can get the D5 finished.