View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010, 05:16 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Stuff is on a distinguished road
Default might be in or out of the hobby for a while..

So today I was getting ready for work, well my back has been bugging me for the last couple nights... today I was getting ready to go to work and as i was about to leave the house, the pain got really bad. I actually fell into a chair in the living room because I could no longer stand. Had to call my father to come help me up and get my winter gear on and down the 4 steps to his van. I thought that was **** on earth! well his driving was worse lol. Anyhow got to the hospital and got out of the van (not easily) and into a wheelchair. got in, got assessed, then the doctor sent me for x-rays. Well she didnt like how they looked so she gave me a prescription for a good pill (cant reach bottle atm lol) and then i got discharged. Buddy Troy came and got me and took me home. Had to get up those same 4 steps again and got into a comfy chair. Its now 4pm and i can just stand now but still needed assistance to do so...

so i gotta take it easy for a few months but i also have to do physiotherapy for awhile now. If i don't get better my spine/hip might have serious problems.

note the condition of my bottom 2 vertebra..

oh.. and those **** xray tables dont get any softer!!
Subscribe!!
My Facebook -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Stuff; 12-03-2010 at 05:18 PM.