Thread: Classy Shak
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2015, 12:46 AM
Weaver Of Dreams

Dreamweaver will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Classy Shak

My latest adventure. After my failed attempt last year at owning a truck that I had for 4 months during which it was in the shop for 28 days total. All but 4 of those days were caused by the emissions crap. I gave the thing back since it only had 25k left on the warranty. I'm real glad I did because the guy that got it after me is just about ready to file bankruptcy because it's a piece of junk. 2014 Kenworth "Should" be a good truck...

Well in January I got into another truck. it's a 2010 Freightliner Cascadia. So far it's been a good truck.

Since the 5th of January when I got it, I've been able to pay off 40% of it so far.

Be nice when it's paid off in about 7 more months. Then my goal is to buy some land and build a cabin. Then drive when I want to instead of need to.

Maybe then I can finish this project.

In case your wondering the big white thing on the front is what I'm hauling now. It is a Engine cowling (The front part of the engine) for a Boeing 777.

The grey things are empty pallets all this is going back from Boeing in Everett, WA to Spirit in Wichita, KS

The Cowling is $2.8 million dollars and this one is a reject..

Normal load of these is two of them. So $5.6 million a load.

Right now at this time I have two of them going to Everett.

These are 14' wide. Some of you might remember when I first started on this forum I worked for a place called Smokey Point Distributing and I was hauling these for them. Well still hauling them for SPD but know I'm doing it in my own truck and making a boat load more money in the process.

In the window there you can see my little Snorkie Depression medication. Her name is Bella. I got her in April of last year right after I got the KW. As of March 14 of this year she has been in all 48 states, and all 9 of the lower Canadian provinces. She even took a 8 hour ferry ride on the way over to St. John's Newfoundland, and of course 8 hours back. So as you can see I've been busy. This year I've been home for 7 days total.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mike "DREAMWEAVER" Johnson

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11

Rims and Tanks by ihbuilder / Grill and Visor by Brian in PA / Mirrors, Front and Rear Bumper, Back of Cab Lights, and Steering Arms by tc1cat / Fenders by Stylin n Profilin / Frame Rails by The Late Freddy Gear Drive