Thread: Our new M41A3
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2013, 12:46 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Supermario is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Our new M41A3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptain Jack View Post
Mario,you are welcome anytime! Especially because we share more than one passion: trucks, tanks,maybe boats as well?
Funny you mention boats ..... the last time I was visiting my mom she asked me if I could get her something out of the attic. while I was up there I saw something that caught my eye and was amazed to see the ship my father built the year before I was born. 1967 to be exact and there it was after all these years! I remember playing with it as a kid.I'm probably the one who did the most damage to it

Its in rough shape but I want to restore it to its original beauty in honor of my dad who passed away 3 yrs ago. He was a true master of woodworking his whole life. I want to see this sail again someday! and unlike 40 yrs ago when you just pointed and let her go, now with RC it will be the icing on the cake.

enough said. heres what I got to start with..... enjoy

This is an actual ship that sailed the great lakes back in the late 40's early 50's so I have tons of pictures for reference and my mom figures she can find some old pics of the model so all is good

thanks for looking.

I guess this should have gone under boats ? Please move if need be.

Mario

Last edited by Supermario; 07-05-2013 at 12:57 PM. Reason: Wrong thread?