View Single Post
Old 04-08-2019, 12:31 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Cooper is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Great Dane excavating co.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Giants View Post
I see the camera, will there be an hour of videos loading to utube as we speak?

Haven't seen any good in depth footage of your 993 yet ...and it's been done nearly a yr now
Yes, I did video several clips. I'm trying to figure out a video making software. Cutting a bunch of videos into one is always better for viewing. Gets rid of the non action empty parts. But,,, it's yet another thing to mess with and I have no enjoyment setting at the computer. So as I progress with that I will be uploading some video soon. I am also in the process of changing all my mix and match radios over to spektrum rx/tx. I do very much like the trannis from frsky but after going over all the aspects with models (construction equipment, trucks, rock crawlers, scale truck, and a couple small park flier airplanes ) having one radio system to program and swap equipment I decided to go with sprectrum. It's going to be a little more expensive, I would like to have the major stuff like loader, haul truck, dozer, ect,, dedicated to one radio each. That also allows me to have multiple radios in case something happens to one I'm not completely out. Can just have some sd cards with models saved to swap in one radio or another. Most of the models will be on a dx9 and some with dx12. And more people are using spektrum that I know so if I need help with something I can get it.