Thread: Liebherr 574
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2014, 08:15 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

RCP57 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Liebherr 574

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikem View Post
I think all f Regs speed is connected to his work bench , from first laying out his logging truck to numerous other projects I see his bench of choice is his tailgate . So since I don't have a garage big enough to hold my pick up truck ,I decided to bring my tailgate downstairs , I think this will improve my modelling standards . And as a side note since I will need my tailgate my bench will remain uncluttered . Mike
Yes the tailgate works great! It's the only space that isn't a foot deep in $h!t all the time! I never get too much stuff stacked on there because I may need to leave in a hurry for some reason. All of my benches are cluttered because I'm a hoarder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooper View Post
http://youtu.be/CgX_o981HkA
Oops , #8

Lol!! Some competition for u, or a learning guide.
I see broken Bruder parts in my future...lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaf343 View Post
Another awesome conversion Reg, looks great.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exclusive RC View Post
2 thumbs up!
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebigo View Post
Great rig Reg, Looks like your haven fun, and thats what counts.

David
Thanks guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuart View Post
Cracking job Reg!
Why 3x esc's? are 2 for the actuators and 1 for the wheel motors?
Thanks Stuart! Yes that's right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Themonty73 View Post
Wow excellent job,

Can you post some videos of it working once all parts are present, how much do you think it will lift?

Thanks, will do. I'm not sure how much it will lift but I think more than the plastic will stand before breaking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snochaser View Post
Nice job Reg.......as usual. I may have to take a stab at one.
It was much easier than I thought it would be Ben. I say go for it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaseracer View Post
Great job reg, if you weren't one of my best friends I would hate you for making this look so easy lol.. I think I will be bringing my 574 for you to do instead of me hacking mine up on my dining room table where I have no tools or skills lol ... Again great job
Thanks Jason. It makes a difference to have the space and tools for sure. You're not lacking in the skills department so you just need to work on the first two!lol

OK, remember how I basically said in the beginning that I was going to leave it plastic and add aluminum parts as needed? Well forget I said that because I have already started making parts and I haven't done anythng other than pull a few wheelies with it so far.

No, I don't have 3 loaders...Anyone need one of these? Yes, I am aware that I have a problem...

I was proud of myself for being able to make this shape without throwing a tantrum or wasting material.

The easy part is done. Now I have to make the mounts. Once those are done I plan to add a few more details.

Thanks for looking.