View Single Post
Old 08-08-2017, 01:12 PM

trucker1970 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Yearly RC show, Indiana - NEW INDY

Quote:
Originally Posted by FabOne View Post
Hey guys (and gals).

Frank is offering a GREAT service here! Take advantage of it and come join us at Lebanon.

Looking forward to seeing and meeting you Frank.

-Terry
Hey Terry,

I guess I need to turn notifications on for this thread I'm just getting back to it now. Looking forward to meeting you and everyone else as well. A week ago I took a drive in my car to NW Ohio to meet and hang out with a favorite youtuber of mine "diggingwithmartin" what a great guy! I've also met and hung out with "SmallHaul" another youtuber RC construction equipment builder/mechanic and great guy as well. One thing I understand about this hobby is more time is spent working on, fixing, modifying and tinkering on them than actual "play time" and RTR comes with no guarantee it will work without leaks or problems!!! lol I have some abilities, but am very happy for the two gentlemen I just mentioned they are both currently working on my machines! SmallHaul is for hire and **** near a genius and diggingwithmartin is helping me out as I sold him my 4200XL at a really great price. I think he was getting close to a million hours on his 4200 😂😂😂 he really uses his all the time and works it in real dirt and digs hard ground. My goal is to get diggingwithmartin to come to Indy (Lebanon) for at least one of these meets. Please let me know email me if there is anything else I can help with. Maybe a truck load of dirt??

Frank