View Single Post
Old 05-30-2015, 09:34 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

1985 kenworth is on a distinguished road
Default Criticizing peoples builds

Hello everyone i have a real big gripe about something ,i have been holding my tongue for a few tears now but i gotta tell you something happened just just burned my blood today.I am a huge fan of this hobby and love it to death but it irks me to no end how some people can be just truly stupid and ridiculous .i believe all builds whether you are new at it or an old pro are all equally important as the next guys .it bothers me when i hear guys or gals say my builds are not good enough to show with yours or they are afraid to post pics because they feel like their builds look like crap.well boys and girls i am here to tell you they do not look like crap!!!!!! we have all been there and we all started out with something we felt was not that great ,but it is.all builds are important and i love to see them ,and from time to time we offer some constructive advice to help out one another whether its a" oh i know how you can do that" or "guys i want to do this ..has anybody ever done this before"?..trust me it all helps us out in the end and we are quite happy with what we end up with.the other thing is i am not sure about anybody else on here and i can only speak for myself ,but i am and never will be in competition with anybody here or anywhere else with anything i do ..i am a grown man and i do not have time for that kind of pettiness. I build what i would want in my fleet if i can afford it in real life ..so far Zeus is the only one..lol Anybody who knows me and knows me well will confirm this.I do not care if you want to copy any of my builds for your own collection or to sell or whatever you want,there is one exception to this rule and that is Zeus.i cannot force people not to do it , all i can do is ask nicely to please not copy anything about that truck.