View Single Post
Old 09-15-2011, 12:37 AM
BANNED

Lil Giants has disabled reputation
Default Re: Lookin for YOUR opinion on Postin like a fool!

We are re-writing the the bst rule as we speak, trying to make it so as not to penalize those who may wish to see and/or buy from it, but rather restrict those who only joined RCT&C for the sole purpose to use the bst as a free marketing agent for "their" stuff or a scammer looking for new victums. Be patient, some changes will be made in the next day or so that I'm sure the majority will be in favor of.

Ya know Randy, I was #7 to the Garden and if I had taken your approach to using internet forums in the same manner, where do you suppose this hobby in North America might be today?

You've got trks, you built them too and they turned out pretty fine looking to boot! Get off your azz and start contributing some of your knowledge ya lazy buzzard, who knows who may benifit from your own ingenuity of doing things.

The 1st ever english RC trk/constr forum in exsistence is still around Randy, them were the good ol' days, eh?
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rctruc...tructionequip/
I get two or three "Requests to Join" every month and I email them a direct link to this forum, as well as Scale4x4, the two coolest north amercian rc trucking forums anywhere on the net.

Joe