Thread: Clubhouse?
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 09:40 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Supermario is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Clubhouse?

The thing about security. Shouldn't the clubhouse just be a permanent set up area and not a storage area for rigs? The cost of a system vs how many rigs are stored might be outrageous. What if only 5 guys are willing to store their stuff and the system cost 10 grand to install and monitor?
I'm just throwing up numbers, no idea the real cost of a security system that all would be comfortable with. My point is, a clubhouse is expensive enough to start and the luxury of storing equipment on site is really not a necessity or crucial to make it work right?
With no toys in the building, who's gonna steal rubber pellets, dirt and some plywood?. Vandalism would be the main concern only.

I'm like RCT.... Chances are I won't be able to enjoy the clubhouse but am enjoying the discussion, the ideas and possibility of such a great idea coming to life
Heck, I'd even be willing to be a long distant supporter and donate to the cause! After all, we say this forum is like a big family..... Well sometimes a few family members may need a few bucks.

I'm a RC supporter and proud of it!! Lol

Mario