View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 01:15 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Espeefan has a spectacular aura aboutEspeefan has a spectacular aura aboutEspeefan has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: MPE – 24M Motor Grader Build

Good to see this thread is still alive! It slipped through the cracks, and it had been so long since I posted in it, I wasn't even sure if this was a new build or one I had missed! Incredible is the best word I can come up with. The axles, the rear frame, the tires, the rims, the attention to detail! I think this is one of about 4 or 5 top builds on this forum! Seems you guys with CNC machines are all cranking out models of this top notch caliber! Makes me feel like throwing in the towel on my simple, modest builds. I feel like a 2nd grader, stacking blocks or something, compared to what you are doing! Truly amazing work. When the updates come, I'll be watching, and drooling!

Just had to note, you probably have more fasteners in just the axles and hubs then about two Tamiya King Hauler kits. Speaking of semi trucks, please, can you post more photos, or a build thread of your (Kenworth?) tri-axle truck, sitting in the background? It looks every bit as incredible! I'd love to see more of it.