View Single Post
Old 07-28-2015, 07:47 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Supermario is on a distinguished road
Default Re: S&M construction open for bizz nizz!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCP57 View Post
I'm guessing they are 6v so one big lead acid in the "office building" should do the trick!
Yup, that's what I was thinking. .... And thanks Reg, just gave me an idea! Definitely need a sign above the door that says " office "

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUCKMAKER View Post
Looking good Mario!
Thanks Kent! I'm really happy with how it's looking. . All those hours standing and staring at the yard trying to figure out what to do and where last year are just starting to pay off. The yard feels so much more alive is the best way to describe the feeling as I walk around.

Best part is the new motivation to keep going the weight scale is next.

Speaking of motivated, I finally got both conveyors officially done and all issues ironed out. The treadmill belt conveyor was giving me tracking problems. After 10 minutes or so, the belt would wander. Turned out to be a simple fix. Wrapped a strip of electrical tape about 5 times around the center of the drive roller. Gave it just enough of a hump to keep the belt from walking. Ran it for over 20 minutes and it now stays bang on, didn't move at all.
The screener conveyor needed a wiper or brush to keep the dirt off the back side of belt. I mentioned an idea I had awhile back and finally got it done today.

A few pics... Hard to get a good angle and show it but I'm sure you get the idea.

Using some good old " shoe goo ". ( I love that stuff ! ). Glued the wiper blade to aluminum angle .....