View Single Post
Old 12-11-2011, 06:30 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

9W Monighan will become famous soon enough9W Monighan will become famous soon enough
Default Re: East Coast Mini Truckers 2012 Show Schedule

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stepside View Post
Steve,

I missed this question, I apologize. I don't know how much of the city we will be bringing, so I can't completely give you an idea on the size of the space. Typically, we use a 40x30 space at the firehall in Brookville, not counting the pit and tables. As we wont be bringing a majority of the city, we shouldn't need too much space.

As for tables, 6 or 8 seem good if we get the guys who have said they are coming. As with most things in January, I'm sure it will depend on the weather!
That much space won't be a problem. With the dirt pile we should have about 60'- 70' long area to work with. Last year our dirt was a bit dry around the edges so if this happens this year we could water it down some and tamp it solid for some haul roads for the trucks to connect to your roads on the concrete. If you need some help hauling the bridge or what ever, I have my new 16'x7' enclosed trailer to haul some of that stuff. I may go on Thursday to get the area roped off and make sure we have at least 8 tables with some chairs.
It's going to take more than weather to stop me from going. Usually it's wet salt going over the mountains on the turnpike and drys up after the last tunnel before Newville in my experience.