RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Kings of the Road > Highway Trucks and Trailers

Highway Trucks and Trailers On road trucks and trailers single and twin axle trucks.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-29-2012, 10:38 AM
Out of control

fhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud of
Default Re: Orange Pete

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bsorenson79 View Post
I'm liken the wheel base! It looks mean! It's nice to see a shorter wheel base for a change. Just curious what brand paint do you plan on using?
Thanks the paint is Omni brand by PPG.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Espeefan View Post
Wow. I can't believe it, but I started off not really feeling to crazy about the look of your truck, but after seeing one of Brian's grilles on the front, the visor, and rear fenders, it's growing on me. The front grille really pulls it together, and makes a world of difference. I think what does it for me, is the bumper is still flush with the grille, for the most part. I like that better. The 'step' is still visible, in front of the fenders, but hey, I'll just watch and see how that fills out. Lights are probably going to pull that together nicely.
Thanks Nate I still have some more parts coming that should stir up a whole new debate about the truck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snochaser View Post
I really like it Travis!! This is my favorite truck build of yours by far, I really hope the paint pulls it together even tighter. It's not "your" typical build you see on here, really looks good. IMO. I'd proudly own it.

Ben
Thanks Ben I am getting eager to see it done myself.

Travis

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11