RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's General Discussion. > General Discussion

General Discussion A place to post off topic discussions.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-06-2013, 02:00 AM

Hotwheels is on a distinguished road
Default Servanaut Items for King Hauler

Hello, I Would appreciate all input about what specific items I need to purchase to get started with a Servanaut System. What I have come up with so far is SMX module, Laut 45 (4ohm speaker). This used King Hauler I bought off Craigslist came equipped with Novak Rooster Reversible esc. Team Novak was great product 20yrs ago when I was racing 1/10 Team Associated 10L pan car's, buggies, etc. Anyway if I need to change it please tell me I have some catching up to do. If I need to buy M20+ esc. from Servanaut would like to know that also. This will probably be my only Semi build so I want to do it right, (If I can avoid the addiction) take my time. Can I salvage any of my lighting system, it is the first generation Tamiya light and backup kit? I purchased last week a new Spectrum DX8 because of recommendations from my son and other's on this site. So your opinions are most appreciated and yes very happy with the DX8. What I want is a system as I saw on this site from Young Gun and his black Pete. However if I can salvage any of it and get rid of the manual switches on the back of the cab and replace with a switch that can work off the Spektrum DX8 AR8000 receiver would be great. Looking forward to getting the electrical system the way I want it so I can get on with the fun stuff, "Customizing".